This shortens the prep-time and leads to perfectly seasoned Mexican food every time!
- Sprinkle on omelets and scrambled eggs.
- Add to stir-fries.
- Use in chili, soups, and stews.
- Sprinkle on meats, poultry, and tofu before cooking.
- Use to season burritos, enchiladas, quesadillas, and tacos.
- Use in bean dishes--casseroles, salads, and refried beans.
- Use to create Mexican dressings.
- Add to pilafs and other grain dishes.
- Reheat cooked pinto beans in an oiled fry pan. Sprinkle generously with Mexican seasoning, then mash. Heat through and serve as a side to your Mexican dinner
Ingredients: Chili peppers (contains silicon dioxide an anti-caking agent),dehydrated garlic, dehydrated onion, paprika (contains silicon dioxide an anti-caking agent), cumin, celery seed, oregano, cayenne, bay leaf. Suggested Uses: A natural for flavoring enchiladas and tamales
Kosher: KSA Certified