Mexican Seasoning Blend, 1 lb foil bag
Frontier’s Mexican Seasoning Blend shortens the prep-time and leads to perfectly seasoned Mexican food every time!
– Sprinkle on omelets and scrambled eggs.
– Add to stir-fries.
– Use in chili, soups, and stews.
– Sprinkle on meats, poultry, and tofu before cooking.
– Use to season burritos, enchiladas, quesadillas, and tacos.
– Use in bean dishes–casseroles, salads, and refried beans.
– Use to create Mexican dressings.
– Add to pilafs and other grain dishes.
– Reheat cooked pinto beans in an oiled fry pan. Sprinkle generously with Mexican seasoning, then mash. Heat through and serve as a side to your Mexican dinner
Ingredients: Chili peppers (contains silicon dioxide an anti-caking agent),dehydrated garlic, dehydrated onion, paprika (contains silicon dioxide an anti-caking agent), cumin, celery seed, oregano, cayenne, bay leaf. Suggested Uses: A natural for flavoring enchiladas and tamales
Kosher: KSA Certified
Bulk bag sales of this blend are discontinued; buy while supplies last.