The Raw Milk Answer Book
The Raw Milk Answer Book: What You REALLY Need to Know About Our Most Controversial Food by David Gumpert
David Gumpert again probes more than 200 tantalizing questions surrounding raw milk in a refreshingly conversational style.
Here are just a few:
- “What are the actual risks of becoming seriously ill from raw milk?”
- “How convincing is research out of Europe indicating raw milk protects against childhood asthma and allergies?”
- “Which cow breeds produce the best tasting milk?”
- “How can I tell if a particular farm is a safe source?”
- “Should I feed raw milk to children?”
- “What if I want to feed it to my family but my spouse objects?”
Just some of the praise:
“David Gumpert churns out every answer to every conceivable question in the raw milk controversy. A delightful must-read.” –Joel Salatin
“David Gumpert explains in a clear and lucid prose why more people are making raw drinking milk their personal choice. And beyond that, he provides valuable guidance on food safety ,a review of the evidence for health benefits, and sound advice on sourcing this special food.” –Joseph Heckman, Ph.D., Professor Soil Science, Rutgers University
Paperback, 183 pages.