Remember when I introduced Ernie & Erica’s Truffle Recipes? Best truffles EVER, and you can get the step-by-step to make them that way.
Just in time for Valentine’s Day, too!
Mouth-watering decadence. Treat yourself. Treat someone you love.
Enter our Truffle Photo Contest!
We want pictures of you whipping up a batch, the finished product, your truffles ready to give, someone enjoying them…whatever!
We’ll be selecting winners based upon the merit of the photo (lighting, composition, etc). The truffle recipe name is required, and we will definitely take your opinions of the truffle-making process into consideration, too!
1 Week Only!
Contest closes February 13th, winners will be contacted on Valentine’s Day!
Pick up a copy of these Gourmet Truffle Recipes, and try your hand at them over this week. Pop some pictures into an email to us, and you just might win. We recommend using one of Ernie & Erica’s recipes–and don’t forget to tell us your reaction to them in your email!
1st Prize: 1 pound of Organic, Fair Trade Cacao Nibs ($19.75 value)
2nd Prize: Candy, Deep Fry, & Jelly Thermometer ($9.75 value)
3rd Prize: Stainless Steel Scraper & Chopper ($5.75 value)
You wanted to come up with something special for Valentine’s Day anyway–here’s your chance to get rewarded for it!
- Send high resolution photos to post <at> pantryparatus.com, limit 2 photos per person.
- Make subject line, “Truffle Photo Contest.”
- Truffles must be identified in the email by recipe title.
- Children may enter only with parental or guardian permission and assistance.
- The contest is open to all U.S. and Canadian residents.
- All photos become property of Pantry Paratus, Inc. and may be used for the winner announcements, product promotion, or other purposes.
- Please state your name, and that you are 18 years old or older in the email (parents must send in photos for children).
- All winners will be notified via email and must accept prior to public announcement (and will be announced with the name of choosing, such as “Jane L.,” “Jane Leeman,” or “J. Leeman.”
A Contest the Kids Can Join
Liability, blah-blah-blah. I like to let my kids loose on big projects, let them explore and accomplish new things. With some supervision, of course (and guardians, you’ll have to sign something). Plan an afternoon to do this with your kids! Make a memory, make chocolate, and maybe win a prize. It doesn’t get better than that.
Pick up the Recipe Card here.
Happy Valentine’s Day,