In case you are looking for a non-toxic solution for cleaning and maintaining of your home, consider making citrus fruit cleaners.
You can forget about the very expensive disinfecting products filled with chemicals. Using citrus fruits is affordable, healthy, and fresh. By preferring to use eco-friendly blends for the disinfection of the different parts of your home, you will not only save a lot of money but you will also protect your health. The homemade cleaning products are safe because they won’t contain any chemicals, and they also give better results!
When making citrus fruit cleaners, you can include all kinds of citrus fruits like lemons, oranges, grapefruit and others. We can give you some useful recipes which will help you clean your entire home faster and easier. What’s great about the idea of including citrus fruits in your eco-cleaning supplies is that they will leave a nice smell afterwards. Instead of bad smell of chemicals, you will be able to enjoy the fresh odor of the fruits.
- Lemon furniture polish – Maintaining your furniture always in good condition won’t be so hard any more. You can polish their wood surfaces with a special blend of lemon juice and olive oil. You need one part lemon juice and two parts of the olive oil, and you will have furniture which look like new. You won’t have to worry about the dust and the stains because your possessions will have a nice smooth surface.
- Stain remover – For all stubborn stains on your clothes you can use the powerful lemon juice again. Whether you decide to add a couple of drops of the fruit to your laundry or apply it directly on the problematic area, we can assure you that the results will be satisfying. The lemon juice is very effective when it comes to ink stains, stains from food, drinks and other things.
- A lemon all-purpose cleaner for the house – You can prepare an excellent cleaner which can be used for all kinds of purpose. From the disinfection of the carpets to the polishing of the kitchen appliances, this special solution will help you keep everything in your home perfectly clean. You need a little lemon juice, white vinegar and a spray bottle. You can substitute the lemon juice with orange peels and mix everything in a jar too.
- Grapefruit for the bathroom – Scrubbing the bathroom won’t be such a tedious task any more because now you will have a powerful product against the grime and the microbes. The grapefruit will remove immediately all traces of stains and pollution from your tub, toilet, sink, taps and other things are saying from Sparkling Carpets Streatham. All you have to do is scrub the problematic areas with the fruit and then wash with warm water.
- Orange peels against bad odors – The bad odors could be a real problem sometimes, especially if you have a pet. In case you have a more sensitive skin or you are allergic to some of the chemicals which the store-bought products contain, you can solve all of your problems by using orange peels. They can be used for the freshening of your drawers and other small spaces, as well as for the freshening of the air in all rooms of your home.
Making citrus fruit cleaners as a polish and as a special disinfection for your home will naturally remove the grime and the microbes, aiding in the protection of your health.
The article is contributed by Edna Thomson. Check out these other great articles from Edna: