The Chop Rite Cherry Stoner makes faster work of what would otherwise be a long and tedious job.
- Use with many varieties of cherries (except for “choke cherries”).
- American Made
- Cast Iron with FDA approved Xylon Coating to protect from rust or damage
- Quick action without difficult wrist motions like many stoners
- Clamps to table or countertop
Important notes about Chop-Rite Cherry Stoners:
- Cherry stoners will rip up your cherries – these machines won’t necessarily leave behind an attractive cherry once you’re done. This works great for pies, brewing, and other recipes where the cherries need to be chopped or mashed anyways – we just don’t want you to expect a beautiful intact cherry when you’re done.
- This model works better on bigger cherries – smaller cherries, the size of a dime or nickel, won’t work as well as larger cherries, the size of a quarter or bigger.
Please note that Chop Rite products may require 4-8 weeks to ship. Because of this, we list the products as backordered, even though some orders ship the same week. If you require fast shipping, please check with us for a shipping time estimate.