Chop Rite (or Enterprise) Meat Grinders require a different diameter knife (or blade) for each model. If you have difficulty determining your model number, please call Pantry Paratus for assistance. Many of the old Enterprise models are not written on the side of the unit, but can be determined by diameter.
Use the follow knife diameter to determine the size you need if model number is unknown:
- Models #1, #5: 2 -1/8″ diameter
- Model #3: 1/2″ inside square diameter & 1 -7/8″ outside diameter
- Available in Fine, Medium, & Coarse
- This model also requires a wingnut
- Models #10, #12: 2 -3/4″ diameter
- Model #22: 3 -1/4″ diameter
- Model #32: 3 -15/16″ diameter
Note: Only Model #3 allows for blade variation or requires a wingnut. No other model needs to select type.
Please note that Chop Rite products may require 4-8 weeks to ship. Because of this, we list the products as backordered, even though some orders ship the same week. If you require fast shipping, please check with us for a shipping time estimate.