Milling your own flour ensures whole wheat nutrition as God intended–you get the germ, bran, and endosperm in perfect balance. It’s fresh flavor shines through your baked goods and you will save a lot of money if you enjoy using specialty flours. Read more about the savings and get a great gluten-free recipe here.
This is the quietest mill on the market!
- *There is a separate canister, which means no flour mess.
- *Patented surgical quality, stainless steel, and self-cleaning.
- *Microburst milling chamber.
- *Advantages of old stone mills, but none of the problems with gumming, jamming or glazing.
- *Compact and Powerful.
- *Self-Cleaning – Permanently lubricated.
- *Will not overheat.
- *Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- *The only Micronizing Mill that is CE approved.
- *Mills most grains and beans.